1. Pamela Ronald: The case for engineering our food.
2. Suki Kim: This is what it’s like to go undercover in North Korea.
3. Noy Thrupkaew: Human trafficking is all around you. This is how it works.
4. Lee Mokobe: A powerful poem about what it feels like to be transgender.
5. Jimmy Carter: Why I believe the mistreatment of women is the number one human rights abuse.
6. Johann Hari: Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong.
7. Maryn McKenna: What do we do when antibiotics don’t work anymore?
8. Steve Silberman: The forgotten history of autism.
9. Mike Velings: The case for fish farming.
What Do You Think?