Greenide Instagram Bot ($15/Month)
• It likes 1500 photos per day.
• You can pick multiple hashtags. (#bloggerneeded #bloggerwanted #bloggerrequired)
• You can block hashtags so bot won’t like inappropriate photos. (#sex #boobs #nude)
• The bot doesn’t use API like other bots on the web so Instagram doesn’t block you from using a bot or even detect it.
• Determining hashtags to like is the crucial part.
Greenide Twitter Bot ($15/Month)
• It follows 1000 accounts – which is Twitter daily follow limit – either following or followers of your competitors.
• It unfollows all the accounts that don’t follow you back after 5 days and repeats the process.
• It keeps the record of the accounts so it won’t run on the same account twice.
• Determining your competitors is the crucial part.
MySQL Database Optimization ($50/Year)
• Many bloggers complain about slow-loading websites and database optimization plays an important role for website speed.
• Our team optimizes your database every month.
• Your blog should be a WordPress blog.
1. Should You Use Bots?
Social media automation tools are quite popular these days. Even if it’s still controversial to use a bot, there is no point of avoiding it if everybody uses it.
Maybe you share genuine content but your competitors don’t play the game by the rules. If someone uses a gun, you can’t win if you keep using a sword.
2. Do You Get Banned For Using Bots?
If Instagram or Twitter can detect it, they might ban you but that’s not a problem with our bots.
Greenide Instagram bot doesn’t use API so Instagram can’t even detect you are using a bot.
Greenide Twitter bot uses API but since it will only be used for following & unfollowing rather than tweeting, sending automated message and liking tweets, it won’t be a problem.