- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups soy milk (you may also use skimmed milk)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger (powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (powder)
- 1 lemon peel, grated
Beat eggs with honey for 5 minutes. After that, add milk and olive oil and continue beating for a while.
Add flour, oat bran, vanilla powder and baking powder into another bowl and mix them completely.
Continue beating eggs and honey mixture while adding a small amount of flour mixture. Lastly, add grated lemon peel and mix them completely. (You may also add small amount of flour if mixture is too liquid)
Place baking (oil) paper onto cake tin before putting dough. Bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees C (356 degrees F) for nearly 30 minutes.
Wait for cake to cool before slicing it.
What Do You Think?